75 Best Easter Day 2022 Instagram Captions – Cute And Funny Easter Quotes Captions
Every year, spring arrives with the happiest holiday of all: Easter! With lots of springtime cheer (and of course, all the chocolate eggs you can eat), Easter is a great time to come together to spend time with loved ones, eat delicious food, and celebrate new beginnings. But this special holiday is also a great opportunity to take and share the best photos of you and your family. After all, there will be lots of spring decorations and probably lots of creative DIY eggs in your basket! We predict you’ll need some Easter Instagram captions to inspire you, and we’re happy to help.
Whether you’re looking to share a photo of you and your kids on an egg hunt or show off your Martha Stewart craft skills with all your followers, share your blessings with these 60 fun Easter Instagram captions for the holidays, including including hope Easter quotes and sayings plus cute, clever, and fun captions for every type of photo you’ll take this holiday. Whichever type of Easter egg caption you decide to go for, here’s to “jumping”, you’ll collect as many likes as there are eggs in your basket!
Clever Easter Captions
- Easter: My favorite excuse to eat chocolate with every meal.
- Not decorating eggs today? Yolk is on you.
- Spending my Easter with the best Peeps.
- (Cad) bury me in chocolate.
- Too much quoted about this holiday.
- Don’t worry, be happy.
- Have an egg-cellent Easter.
- I’m having a good hare day.
- Did you hear the egg joke? It’s not all it’s supposed to be.
- How do I like my eggs? Cadbury.
- Literally putting all my eggs in one basket.
- Without you, I would go to the Peep side.
- Who else is egg quoted for Easter?
- Easter always puts a spring in my step.
- That’s it for Easter Sunday, yolks.
Cute Easter Captions
- All you need is love – and a chocolate bunny.
- Ears hoping you have a happy Easter.
- Rabbit kisses, Easter wishes.
- No bunny loves you like me.
- Jump in the spring like…
- Follow the rabbit, he has the chocolate.
- There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
- Happy Easter to all my Peeps!
- A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.
- Make way for chocolate, flowers and spring.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- There really is no rabbit like you.
- Let’s live happily ever after.
- Ears to a great Easter.
- We are like two friends in a pod.
- I am so quoted by the eggs for Easter!
Hopeful captions for Easter
- Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal and new life.
- Wishing you an Easter filled with solid chocolate bunnies.
- Easter is a time to rejoice and be grateful for the gift of life, love and joy.
- Let your joy burst like flowers in spring.
- Easter is so much more than eggs and candies. It is also a matter of peace, love and family.
- On this Easter Sunday, forgive someone. Tell someone you love them. Let your light shine.
- No matter how long winter lasts, spring is sure to follow.
- Easter is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun rises.
- Spring will come and happiness too. Wait. Life will get hotter.
Funny Easter Captions
- I’m also very good at hiding chocolate… in my stomach.
- I was going to tell you an Easter joke, but that’s not all.
- When life gives you lemons, throw them away and ask for chocolate.
- Chocolate is the answer; who cares about the question?
- Easter egg hunts: proof that your child can find things when they really want to.
- How do I like my eggs? Umm, in chocolate form.
- I even carrot.
- I love Easter! When else can you bite off someone’s head and have it be chocolate?
- I will celebrate everyone who can turn water into wine.
- Total chick magnet.
- How to facilitate Easter? Replace the “t” with an “i”.
- You are never too old for egg hunting.
- I hid all the Easter candy for the kids in my belly.
Easter Inspirational Quotes Captions
- “The earth laughs in the flowers.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” —Henri Matisse
- “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.” –Evan Esar
- “It’s spring again. The earth is like a child who knows the poems by heart.” —Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal and new life.” —Janine di Giovanni
- “You can cut all the flowers, but you can’t stop spring from coming.” —Pablo Neruda
- “Easter spells beauty, the rare beauty of new life.” —SD Gordon
- “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created spring.” —Bernard Williams
- “Nature is in no hurry, yet all is accomplished.” — Lao Tzu
- “Avril put a youthful spirit into everything.” — william shakespeare
Easter religious legends
- “He is risen.” —Matthew 28:6
- “God loves each of us as one.” -Saint Augustin
- “Let everything you do be done in love.” —1 Corinthians 16:14
- “Let’s rejoice.” —Psalm 118:24
- “He knows the way because he is the way.” —Jeffrey R. Holland
- “Faith makes everything possible…Love makes everything easy.” —Dwight L. Moody
- “Let your light shine before others.” —Matthew 5:16
- “Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not only in books, but in every leaf in the spring.” —Martin Luther
- “Do not give in to despair. We are the people of Easter and hallelujah is our song.” —Pope John Paul II
- “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” –Kate McGahan
- “It’s not about the rabbit, it’s about the Lamb.” -Unknown
- “And God raised up the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.” — 1 Corinthians 16:14
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and uploaded to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on piano.io